Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Cupcakes Galore!!!!!


I have just absolutely fallen in love with the world of cupcakes. They are easy to make, decorate, and clean up. Also you don't have to have someone stand at a table to cut and serve them like you would cake. You can't ask for more! I recently made some out of this world cupcakes for a baby shower. I used a pound cake mix and made my own icing they were FABULOUS! I added little rubber ducky pics to the top and they were absolutely adorable! However, if you want cupcakes and you don't have time to make your own, head on over to my friend Micki's shop. She is the owner of Baby Cakes Online Bakery where you can order gourmet cupcakes for ANY occasion. Next time you have a gathering consider making or ordering cupcakes to make things a little easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment